Low Cost SEO services for small business and start-ups
As a small business owners / start up you know you need to promote your website and get it ranking well in Google and on Social Media.
However SEO is a demanding skill and quality SEO specialists are not cheap – they are, after all, highly trained professionals. So you have the catch22 situation where you need to promote to grow but the funds are not there (yet) to pay the SEO service provider that you need.
It’s a situation that most of us have been in. And we have a solution for you
Instead of hiring an expensive SEO consultant we have put together a simple plan for you to follow. It wont make you an SEO expert but it will absolutely get the basic SEO elements in place for your website. And it will make your website more Google friendly – which means better rankings and more traffic for you
Included are all the tools and guidance you will need – including email support from us.
We are here to help if you ever need us.
Here at Rankwell – we have been SEO Consultants for over 10 years now. We know SEO!
You simply log in whenever you please and everything is right there for you, presented in easy to understand graphs and easy to follow steps. So you can monitor your progress and see how it is impacting on your rankings and your traffic.
And it is available for under AU$100 per month!
And if you feel you simply don’t have the time to do it yourself we can step in and do it for you with our managed SEO plans starting at under $500 per month
Try the 14 day trial and see if it’s a good fit for your business
What you get – SEO Services
Your Own SEO Marketing Plan
Your Step By Step Guide To A Better Ranking Website
The core value of this SEO service is it comes with a full SEO marketing plan.
It doesn’t matter if you are new to SEO optimization or you have some experience this step-by-step SEO guide takes you through key SEO points – and allows you to avoid common mistakes that can cause difficulties in website promotion
This comprehensive strategy includes checklist, website analysis, custom goals.
The main SEO steps of a typical SEO plan are listed below and within your dashboard each step is further broken down into easy to do actions. It’s like having your own SEO specialist sitting next to you telling you what to do…
- STRATEGY & PRE-LAUNCH CARE
A list of initial steps to accomplish at the beginning of the project – from purchasing a domain name to the tracking system installation
- KEYWORDS RESEARCH & IMPLEMENTATION
Search queries analyzes, competitor evaluation and semantic core – all at your fingertips to develop the best SEO strategy
- ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
Optimization of key on-page ranking factors: Meta Titles, Description and Keywords, Alt tags, Heading tags, keyword density optimization, mobile-friendliness and more
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Examine and analyze the social media side of your project. Develop your SMM strategy. Monitor and amplify the power of social signals linking to your resource
- OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
Going through the list of inspirational ideas will help you create better link-building strategy while increasing your site’s visibility and much more
Keyword/Rank Tracking for 20 keywords
Track your top 20 phrases and terms
100% accurate keyword position tracking – we will customised the results for your region / location so that you see what your customers see.
Track real-time positions of your website’s keywords in major search engines on a country / region / city level – updated weekly
And if you don’t know what your top 20 phrases are ( most people dont) we have that covered too with extensive keyword research DONE FOR YOU as part of the set up process
Know what your Competition Are Doing
Monitor your competition. You can add up to 5 competitors and if you don’t know who your competitors are we can ven help you find them. Discover their keywords and ads for paid and organic search. You can also use this to spot weaknesses in their SEO strategy (which you can jump on) or to get new ideas for your own strategy.
Easy To Understand Analytics
Allows You To See The Exactly How Much Traffic Your Site Is Getting
Google Analytics is a free tool provided by Google which allows you to monitor and track traffic and conversions on your website. If you dont have this installed on your website you are missing out on very very valuable data. As part of the set up SEO marketing program you will get Analytics (and Search Console) fully set up for your website, complete with conversion tracking
However that isnt enough – it can be a bit complicated to dissect and understand the data provided. So instead we distill it into a series of easily understood graphs and tables. So that you know exactly what is going on with your website!
Search Console Integration
Allows You To See What Search Terms are Driving Traffic
Like Google Analytics, Search Console is a free tool provided by Google. It is the traffic tool used by SEO’s to see what search phrases are driving traffic to your website and what pages are getting clicks (visitors). Allowing you to see exactly what people are looking for and to add to your website relevant data to further strengthen that search and move to the top.
Again if you don’t have this set up for your website , don’t worry. The SEO marketing plan will show you how and we are here if you get stuck.
All your key Search Console data is displayed in easy to understand graphs and diagrams
The tool allows tracking of backlinks and their basic parameters. This allows management of your SEO ..
- See who is linking back to you. Discover, monitor and control all your backlinks.
- Measure how effective your backlink building campaign is
- Easily disavow any bad or spam links that appear.
You can use the “Backlinks analysis” tool to analyse the backlinks of any domain (including competitor’s).
You can manually add links, or easily import from Google Search Console or any CSV file.
Weekly Website Audit
Without this analysis, successful website promotion is just guesswork and hoping for the best.
This evaluates your site against all key parameters, and prepares a comprehensive report with actionable SEO points built right in.
You can use this to monitor your progress and quickly see which SEO factors are holding your website back – things which may impede your website from reaching the TOP.
The recommendations made in your report are made by experienced SEO experts, follow them and watch your website positions grow.
On-Going SEO Support
Included in your SEO subscription is unlimited email support. If you are stuck on a step or not sure how (or if) it applies to your site.. just ask us. We are here to help. It’s like having your own SEO Consultant on staff, ready to trouble shoot or help … without having to hire one full time.
Easily Delegation Of SEO At Any Time
Should you find that all the increased business is making you too busy to manage your SEO then it’s easy to outsource it to us. We simply will take over and do the rest – or even all – of the steps for you for a very low monthly fee. No contracts and no lock in terms.
- 100% accurate rankings – know where your website site at any time and see at a glance if the traffic to it is going up or down.
- A comprehensive plan to follow developed as a best practice process so no step is missing and everything done properly
- Website Audits. Check as many pages as you need while receiving actionable recommendations on the go. Also check your SEO progress with the regular crawl comparison
- We are here should you ever need us. Simply contact us an we will help get you through any rough spots – we are an Australian company based in Melbourne so we are in the same time zone as you (maybe !)
- Less than $100 per month!!
- No risk 14 day trial
Start your 14 day free trial now
- No credit card required for the trial and no charges are incurred
- Cost for self managed plan is AUD$99+GST per month = $108.90/month after trial period expires
- Or choose to upgrade to the fully managed plan for AUD$499+GST per month = $548.90/month after trial period expires
- Limit of one trial per customer please
- Payment is via Recurring Subscription – you can choose to use a credit/debit card or paypal account (Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- Access to the SEO dashboard and all features will be granted within 1 business day of received the data requested below – probably sooner
Full terms and conditions are here; please contact us if you have any questions.
- The keywords you provide to us will be used to do a full keyword analysis of your website. We will use our SEO experience and various research tools to find the exact keywords which have best search volume/ relevance/ lower competition for your website and we will suggest a list of ten to you. You can use our suggestions or stay with your own – or a combination of both
- Once your dashboard is set up and you have access you will be prompted to connect it to your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts as well as your FaceBook account. This allows full import of the traffic and conversions data
If you do not have any of these set up please mention this in the “Anything else we should know” box and we will assist in setting this up